Rockwell Automation is a leading industrial automation company focused to be the most valued global provider of power, control and information solutions.
When you join Rockwell Automation, you are choosing to be part of a successful, global leader in technology — a company offering the most competitive and comprehensive product and service portfolio in the automation industry.
Meet us. See what we do. Learn more about a company that will Listen. Think. Solve.
- Electronic orders management.
- Responsible for all production plan and contact with direct suppliers.
- Daily maintenance to the production program, reprogram orders, and department distribution.
- Responsible of production planning.
- Responsible for On Time Delivery reports and Scrap Control, Material's Bill Knowledge.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5 years’ experience in Production Planning department.
- Proficient PC skills, MS Excel and other MS Office Software
- SAP experience is required.
- Fluent English